Palm Beach International Raceway
17047 Beeline Hwy
Jupiter, FL 33478
Phone: 561-622-1400
Fax: 561-626-2053
www.racepbir.com

Length: 3.27 km (2.043 mi) Turns: 10

The facility opened in 1964, the track was originally named “Palm Beach International Raceway” and held it’s inaugural race in March 1965. In 1981, Dick Moroso the owner of Moroso Racing Parts, purchased the track and renamed it “Moroso Motorsports Park”.

In 2008, the track was remodeled into a state-of-the-art motorsports facility and changed the track’s name back to “Palm Beach International Raceway.” The old facility was completely altered, adding a new road course similar to the original but with some minor modifications. Low-glare lighting was added to the track along with brand new safety barriers and an amount of other upgrades. The track hosted an ARCA Remax Series event and several drag racing events. The facility again hosted to the show “Pinks All Out” on March 6, 2010. The facility also host a wide variety of motorsports events, including “Mud Bog”—an event for ATV and offroad enthusiasts—CCS, Radical East USA’s racing school, Skip Barber Racing School, the Ferrari Cavallino Classic, Porsche BMW Owner’s Club (PBOC) and the Florida Sports Car Championship – Street Survival which teaches teenagers the driving skills necessary to survive on today’s roadways.

The facility is popular with teams from all forms of racing for testing. Several IndyCar Series teams use the track for winter testing, as do several sports car teams from the Rolex Sports Car Series including locally-based Orbit Racing. Once the track gets its FIA Grade 2 certification it will be eligible to host a wide variety of motorsports events including IndyCar Series, Indy Lights, Grand Am and other major forms of racing.

Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palm_Beach_International_Raceway